A bit of history
The Winchester Foundation is an organisation dedicated to the
spiritual awakening of humanity through the power of the mind.
It was founded by Terry Winchester 30 years ago. Research at
the foundation has culminated in the simple yet powerful MindFrame
Technique which enables you to turn your life around with the
click of your fingers.
His list of appointments include:
The Winchester Foundation has spent the last 3 decades researching
and studying the power of the mind. This research led to the
discovery of a very effective procedure to enable us to take
responsibility for our predicament and to turn our lives around.
The Foundation has taught Alpha Mind Power Training and run
hypnotherapy clinics around the world as well as starting up
a number of holistic communities in South Africa.
The current mission of the Foundation is to make available to
the healing profession and to the general public this simple,
yet powerful technique of Self Mastery.
Terry is a qualified Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist who
is currently running a Holistic Hypnosis and Meditation clinic
in Johannesburg. He has been practicing and teaching Holistic
Hypnosis and Alpha Mind Power Training for the last 30 or so
- Master Hypnotist (The Hypnosis Institute, New York)
- Founder member of "The Winchester Foundation" est. 1972
- Founder member of the British National Council of Psychotherapists
- Certified member of Mind Development Incorporated, Texas,
- Certified member of the International Association of Counsellors
- Certified member of the South African Yoga Teachers' Fellowship
- Qualified member for the Canadian Institute of Hypnotism
- Member of the International Society for Professional Hypnotists,
New York (1973)
- Member of the American Board of Hypnotherapy
- Vice President of the South African Institute of Hypnotherapy
Terry has also lectured in Canada, the United
States, the United Kingdom and India on stress management
and deep relaxation and meditation techniques. The main objectives
of his lectures are to teach people how to reach the deep
Alpha state of relaxation, take full responsibility for their
predicament, change their thought patterns and solve their
Terry comments, "I consider getting the mind into the relaxed
Alpha state, to be the single most important component in
any pursuit in self improvement. Without this vital and powerful
state of physical and mental relaxation, all efforts to tap
the unlimited resources of the human mind are curbed by limiting
past thought patterns. All the programs which I teach are
very practical and involve deep breathing and relaxation exercises,
leading to Self Mastery."